Its always very safe bet to backup your WordPress website database before to make any changes in it or updating any new WordPress core update, themes or plugin. But Backup and download the database takes long time if it is too large. But there is a clever way to backup your database, does not matter how big it is.
Instead of backup and download database every time, you can simply clone or duplicate website database using cPanel phpMyAdmin it self with in seconds. If something went wrong, when you are updating your WordPress core files, plugins or themes, you can easily restore the backup database into main database so easily without losing any data in it.
The above trick is also applicable for any kind of website database clone / duplicate powered through WordPress, Joomla, Drupal CMS or custom made websites hosted with cPanel hosting environment.
In case if you hesitate to backup your WordPress powered website database through phpMyAdmin, there are some advanced WordPress plugins available for you without lifting your fingers with powerful built-in features. Here they are…
WordPress Backup & Clone Master Premium WordPress Plugin
WordPress Backup & Clone Master is premium wordpress plugin is complete solution to backup your whole WordPress powered website including content, settings, themes, and plugins with various advanced features. Using WordPress Backup & Clone Master plugin you can easily backup your website secure with regular backups and store them to Dropbox, Google drive or setup regular backups to email address and its works on any hosting environment.
Files Backup Pro Class
Using Files Backup Pro Class plugin able to install on any kind of servers including Windows, linux and able to upload the backups to FTP or HTTP server. Also able to backup the whole website in ZIP archives and upload the backup files to Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and SkyDrive cloud servers.
You may also like…
- Themify.me Premium WordPress Themes Review
- Remove Post Title From Yoast SEO Plugin Breadcrumb
- How to Protect Your WordPress Website / Blog from Hackers
- Generate Tags, Categories, Taxonomy Based WordPress Related Posts
- Allow Embedding Your WordPress Blog Posts to Other Websites
- How to Get Free .COM Domain & Website at Free Of Cost?
- Setup Product(s) Specific PayPal Email Address in WooCommerce Shopping Cart
- How to Setup / Display Brand Pages in WooCommerce Website
- How to Test Your Website Loading Time Across the World
- We Build Your WordPress Website at Free Of Cost